Monday 1 February 2016

Here We Go Again...

Hello.
It's me.  Sorry, couldn't resist.
It's been almost a year since I stopped using my last blog. Recently I've put some changes in my life in to action. Changes that I have been planning for quite a while. So I've kind of been itching a bit to put thoughts down, to help me out. I have accumulated a butt-tonne (technical term) of notebooks that I've been throwing up the contents of my brain on. I've been writing since I stopped the beauty/lifestyle blogging. But something always tends to draw me back to a corner of the Internet to share my thoughts with strangers. Weird.
So what is going to happen on this brand new, shiny, rebranded blog? Well, there may well be the odd beauty post popping up from time to time. Just because I haven't been writing about it, doesn't mean I don't still love it. In fact, quite the opposite! I've had some major success in my battle against acne so I will probably share this at some point now I feel a little more confident about it.
As I mentioned, I'm making some massive changes in life at the moment. I'm going to go into more depth in other posts (as much as I feel comfortable doing anyway) but this is going to be a place for me to share what I'm up to, how I'm coping, spilling out my brain and hopefully helping myself get better.
I've never been one of these "New Year New Me" or New Year Resolution types but I decided that the start of the year seemed like a pretty ideal place the start on a new journey.
Currently, I am on day 1 of unemployment. Which seems very weird to say. I decided to take myself out of work. Take away all stresses I have and just focus on myself for a few weeks. I have plans with what is going to happen next but for the next few weeks I am not thinking about work, I'm not giving myself unnecessary stresses and I'm focusing on happiness.
Let's see what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment