Wednesday 16 March 2016

Another New Home

I've moved. Virtually, anyway.

I've moved away from Wordpress and I am back to Blogger. Sorry, Blogger. I knew I always loved you best really.

When I set up the blog, I couldn't think of a name. I ended up picking the only thing I could think of that wasn't taken but I never really liked it. I just needed to have something so I could post my "Time To Talk" piece on the correct day.

I've been trying to think of something better since and I thought I wanted something with my name included. Turns out my name doesn't sound right with anything!
Then I was just sat doing some work and Don't Look Back In Anger by Oasis popped into my head.
That is my favourite song of all time. My earliest memory is my dad teaching me the lyrics. I'd have been about 4, maybe 5, when that song came out and I remember him putting VH1 on the TV all day just waiting for it to come on to see if I'd learnt it.

"Slip inside the eye of your mind
Don't you know you might find
A better place to play."

"Eye of your mind"... Eye of my mind! It just felt right, and made sense. I'm really happy with it so now hopefully I will get around to posting a lot more. If only for my own sanity.

1 comment: